11/22/13

Fabulous Friday Winner and Features from Anything Goes and Creepy Cute!

Hi ya Tiddly fans and welcome to another Fabulous Friday!  Today, we will be featuring creations from both the Creepy Cute Challenge and the Anything Goes.  Since we had a blog hop on the last Fabulous Friday for features, we moved the picks to today.  That means we will have four winners of $5 gift certificates!  We will still feature a total of five creations from both challenges!  Thank you to everyone that participated, we love all your Tiddly Inks creations!

Winners of $5 gift certificates to anything digital in the Tiddly Inks shop...
Creepy Cute Challenge
and

Anything Goes Challenge
and

Congratulations!  Please contact Christy for your prize!

It's time to feature our lovely creations from the past two challenges!  If your card/creation is featured please add our badge to our sidebar.  We love to see those on your blogs when we leave comments.  

 


 


 

NancyT using retired images

Thanks for joining us this week and don't forget to join our new Anything Goes Challenge!

6 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

I am so happy to see my anniversary card to my husband in your featured creations, thank you so much! I really love that image and all of Tiddly Inks images really lol!! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

Pat K said...

WOW, what a fab start to my weekend! Thank you so much for featuring my card...and I'm a winner too! YEAH! Congrats to all the winners! hugs, Pat K xx

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a feature creation.
Congratulations to all the winners xxxx

JanR said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card! You've made my day!

Nancy said...

What a suprise I had when I seen you had featured my little creation....Thank you...you all are awesome!!!

Hugs
Nancy

p.s Happy Thanksgiving

Sheena Fitzpatrick said...

Yay! I'm so happy to have won one of your challenges! Congrats to the other winners and all the featured cards are fab!

Sheena
xxx