12/6/13

Fabulous Features and Winners Friday!

It's Friday and I'm a little late in posting today! Friday did a little sneak on me this week, and I couldn't believe that it's time for our winners post.  Thank you to everyone that joined the last Anything Goes challenge.  We had some truly inspirational creations from everyone. 

Congratulations to the winners of $5 anything digital in the store goes to...
and
Please contact Christy for your prize!!

Next up, our features.  Boy was this difficult this week, as there were so many amazing projects.  Don't forget, if you are a feature this week, grab a badge to proudly display on your blog!

 


Phi using Gossemere
 


 

Also a special shout out to two special ladies, Nancy and Rita!! You must go see these projects on their blogs...AMAZING!

NancyT using Castles and Christmas Bears

Tiddly_Wryn_Cake_11_22_13

7 comments:

Amy Heffernan said...

Hooray! Thanks for featuring me :D I don't get to play along in TI challenges as often as I would like, but I sure love it when I do!

Wishcraft said...

Ooh! Thank you for featuring my card, that was a lovely surprise :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Blankina said...

What a great surprise to see my card among the featured cards!! Thank you so much it's an real honour..

HUgs Blankina

Nancy said...

AWWW...I'm doing that happy dance for my project bring featured...thanks bunches....hugs

Tracy said...

Thank you so much for the Feature. You made my week! Congrats to the winners and other Features! :-)

Wendy said...

I am excited to be one of the winners of Challenge #122. How do I contact Christy? I do not see an email address or link for her.

Thank you,

Wendy

Nancy said...

Where are my manners...congrats to the winners and other features...all wonderful creations...

Hugs
Nancy T.