11/11/16

Fab friday and winners of our Challenge #193 spookalicious!

Morning Everyone! 
It's time for another Fab Friday and as usual it's packed to the brim full of our amazing DT's makes from the week!!! oooh I love it so much!! but before we get there its time to hsare the winner from our Challenge #193- spookalicious.

And of course..you didn't make it easy for us!! so much cuteness!!! but we loved this one from ...
halloween_papillote_2016_02_la tip-of-fibul
Congratulations! La Bulle De Fibul 
(..ok...I am so sorry and I know that totally isn't your forename
but I couldn't find it!!)
Please email Christy for your store code 
including ' Challenge #193 Spookalicious winner'
in the subject line.

And now onto those gorgeous Tiddly Inkers........



2 comments:

labulledefibul said...

Oh thank you ! I'm so happy to win this challenge with my cracker !

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

wow! so pretty cards!